Any qualified person interested in membership in the GREAT DANE CLUB OF TUCSON must attend two (2) club
meetings prior to entering his application for membership.
- These meetings must fall within a twelve (12) month period.
- Applications must be made on the form supplied by the Club/Membership
- Each applicant must obtain two (2) sponsors to sign their application who are qualified to vote.
- The applicant's name, along with sponsors, will be read at the first meeting upon
it's receipt and then published in the Club' newsletter for
two (2) consecutive months.
- At the next meeting following the second publication, the applicant will be voted upon.
- At least one (1) of the two sponsors must be present and an oral report of the applicant will be given. Two-thirds (2/3) majority votes cast shall be required for regular membership.
- Applicant shall not attend the meeting at which the voting will be held.
Membership Chairman: Dave Gussman, (520) 850-0018 call or text this number